Thursday, November 30, 2006

Plot twist no one saw coming

Just like that surprise week after sweeps where there is a big twist in the plotline that even the actors don't see coming.....

Ponch broke up with me last night.

In my theraflu, I'm sick blank stare, he broke up with me. I remember vaguely tilting my head to the side and thinking....

'That falcon better be in control of some great things if saving him was my purpose in this relationship.'

Now I have a paper to finish, a project to make, a 2 tests to study for, and finals next week, all the while my ears are plugged, my eyes are practically swollen shot and my legs are wobbly like after a race.

I'm sad guys.

Damn it.

On the bright side, I could get my hippie card back now that I"m not dating a cop.

7 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

I think he's just trying to get out of the Christmas and birthday gift buying. What an ass. And I'm sure the falcon is headed to his house to peck his eyes out. Good falcon.

Amy said...

I say three cheers for the hippie card!!! Neal says he must have gotten around to that background check. Oh well...

WanderingGirl said...

And, BTW, I think him breaking up with you while you're sick constitutes POLICE BRUTALITY! Citizen's arrest! Get the handcuffs! Let's drag him behind the John Deere.

212degreedesigns said...

yea that really must be SOOOOME bird!

puff puff pass

Anonymous said...

awww Im so sorry! he sounded like a cool guy. There is a reason for everything, and I think that you were right- it was the falcon that was your purpose in that relationship. Try to keep you head above the cough syrup! oh I changed blog adresses again- msn spaces pissed me off for the last time!
http://jen872.wordpress.com

jsager said...

you can still name drop when you get pulled over for speeding....

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

I'm sorry, Amanda.
~Nicole