Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Well kids I'm moving a bit slow this morning. Clutching to my coffee and icing my wrist. Wait. What?!? What happened to your wrist you say?

Ah yes, let me go back.

My test from last Tuesday came back to me with a bomb drop of direct proportion to the ulcer eruption in my belly.

Son of a....

Before the class we (meaning the usual suspects) had decided since it was such a killer test that passers would by failures beer. Me, being the optimist came with money to buy a few pitchers.

6 pitchers later and money in my pocket, I should have been going to get my stomach pumped. Instead, opted to become a bookie and go bowling with the kids.

Yes yes. Bowling. I think this will be something that we can keep OFF the going pro list.






Ah look at that graceful form. Could explain what I did to my wrist......

I'll add bowling brace to my christmas list, and possibly explore my options for other professions...

3 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

That's some crazy-cool bowling style, Min. Crazy cool.

Amy said...

I think you need a shiny purple bowling shirt that says "Magic" on the back. You just say the word and I'll wrap it up for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Can I say the word, Amy??? Can I say the word....... PLEASE!?!?! Amanda really needs one of those! She could even wear it under her lovely white scrubs and as she walked away people would say..."did you see that? Do you think she's really magic?"