Saturday, November 11, 2006

It's cold, and dreary outside, and possibly the best kind of day for me to get my studying in for this weeks tests. But do I want to? Heck no, I want to lay on my couch and watch a movie. and catch up with you! I haven't caught up with you in AGES!....but rest assured little ones, nothing spectacular is going on. I eat, I go to class, I sleep, and I mark off days on the calendar in the countdown to Christmas break. And before you even start, I won't be flying home to see the man dressed up in red. I have exams until the 13th, and then some law stuff in Denver on the 15th. Then depending on that outcome I may be spending Christmas in a hotel in Denver awaiting a court case the day after. Merry Christmas kiddo, you wanted anxiety for Christmas this year right? Ummm delicious.

On a non whining note, It's Papa Kings birthday, so in honor of the big guy, everyone should have fried chicken for lunch (or dinner) and at least 2 slices of pie. I am finishing up mine right now.

In the meantime, Im going to hop over to Tiffany's and look at the warm warm Jamaica pictures and pretend I'm on the beach. Studying of course with a fruity drink in my hand with an umbrella in it..

Oh, PS. The bastards at Nikon sent my camera back, without my letter, and the kept my birthday card that was in the box. If your reading Nikon guy, I hope you get anxiety in your Christmas stocking too.

2 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

I'll give the Nikon guy explosive diarrhea for Christmas, if you'd like.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that sounds like a horrible Christmas.

I've had some problems with the people over at Kodak and have been about to stop business with them, and now I'll rule Nikon out too! (I have a very long list of places I will not go these days!)

I think you should splurge on yourself for Christmas with some Philosophy bubble bath. You can get some ginger bread man scrub and some hot cocoa bubble bath, and some candy cane lip balm. It's kinda expensive, but you deserve it. Go to www.philosophy.com and click on the holiday store in the right hand top corner.

~Nicole