Sunday, June 24, 2007

And then there were none


Baby Girl and I went up to the pot holes today to try and cool off from the hundred degree heat. Seriously. Hundred degrees. The drive up got a little backwards, and I missed the turn, and wound up on an off road trying to turn around. VW. Low clearance Amanda. Remember? Yea yea. Putter putter zoom WHAM! zoom?






So, we continued on, oblivious to what had happened under putter putter zoom zoom.






Now there are always some shady characters at the pot holes. But today? Well, in the words of Trudy Weigle......'this place reminds me of somewhere you might get yourself a good ole fashion rapin'.






Shady shady, someone is going to make a rap about that guy.


So we hiked a bit to get away from the shadiness and cooled off for a few hours. Little did I know, I was loosing massive amounts of oil as we bathed.


By 5 I was back at the house calling AAA.




Ahh AAA. I sure am getting the moneys worth this year.



Good thing I learned my lesson about a lack of oil seizing up an engine. As soon as I saw the flood of oil, well, lets just say AAA is programed into my phone. Who knows, maybe the mechanic gives a discount for multiple vehicles in a shop at one time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guard Flo-Jo with your life.... She's the only wheels you've got left!

WanderingGirl said...

Hey, don't you be getting Elvira involved in any of this madness!