Sunday, June 10, 2007

This stroller sure isnt made for off roading




I walked in knowing I was late.








She whipped around and looked at me, one side of her hair braided, the other in a wild mass on the side of her head.


'Some BFF you are, I'm dying here!' she said jokingly....but with a kind of wild animal look in her eyes that scared me a bit.....



Babies screaming in the background.








I wasn't killed because I stopped and brought Chick-fil-a breakfast. It calmed the beast in her belly I think.


Of course by the time we got them in the pimping minivan and to the race they didn't make a sound. On the boys official 1st outing, Heather and I took them to watch Trygue (babies daddy) bike a leg on a team triathlon. Not really sure how the guy who hasn't slept in a month, played Dr at the hospital all month and placed third did it. Dopers have nothing on this guy. Next year the three of us are going to be on a team. I swim, Trygue on the bike and Heather running. We might have to be Team Baby Swap, as we pass the boys along with the race.
The rest of my weekend was spent finishing up my CT papers. Hooray for no more CT! Not that Vascular Intervention is going to be much better, but at least there are only two papers instead of three next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boys look wonderful, and so does Heather! How happy and proud they must be even though they're exhausted. Are the boys fraternal or identical? Handsome guys. Thanks for sharing the pictures.