Friday, June 29, 2007

The weather man opens up the forecast tonight saying.......


Man I have nothing new to say.




Damn it. Find a shady spot.
On a funny note I had to x-ray a hyper active ten year old boy today. Not funny that he broke his arm, funny the things that came out of his mouth. He wanted to know everything about the machine, the lead, the cassette, what everything was made of, how did it work, how fast did it go, did I ever time it? Maybe I should time it, ya know because who knows if its faster then a Nasa spaceship on liftoff, or his little brother getting pulled behind his bike in the wagon….
Hum. Is that how you broke your arm?
I hit the lights and positioned him in the dark. It was much cooler then the first time he had the x-rays done. There was a red laser, and that was awesome. No one let him see the lasers before, so now he KNOWS that this is faster then the bike pulling wagon contraption at his house.
After looking at the first image, it was obvious that this kid moved his body as quickly as his mouth.
When I told him that we had to do it again, he argued that he didn't move. Maybe I should start timing the laser he said, make sure everything was working up to code.
Seriously? Up to code?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so funny. Makes me remember a little boy Tiff babysat for in Ohio who started his non-stop bombardment with something about airplains (as I recall) and ended a few minutes later with the statement about vampires that included "they suck your blood you know!" Kids are so great.

WanderingGirl said...

Stay tuned for the story of the little girl who saw dead people in Alliance. It's almost as good as "vampires suck your blood, you know."