Friday, June 22, 2007

Things that don't fly....

1. Pigs

2. Concrete slabs

3. Ostridges

4. Getting stood up.

ohhhhhh snap.


As I was walking up to the hospital today, little red asked me how my night was...

"Well... I can only expect to see him on the fourth floor today when I'm doing his x-ray.....
That's the only possible way he's getting out of me unleashing the inner black woman after not showing up last night."

Tonight the pup and I will celebrate with a calzone from Pablo's, beer from Boulder, and some key lime pie from a box. Ummmmm key lime pie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beer and pie......at least the day wasn't a total wash-out.

WanderingGirl said...

Rocks. Rocks don't fly, but they can be hurled through the air with amazing force and accuracy. Boys are stupid (especially that one) throw rocks at them!

WanderingGirl said...

Oh, and the Great and Powerful Oz can't fly, but I'm not afraid to throw her right at that guy's face.