Friday, June 15, 2007

Summer? Theres no summer here. You must have the wrong number.



Despite the fact that it is 99 degrees outside, I have yet to feel like I am on summer break. Working a 40 hour week at the hospital for free is for the birds. Those of you who work this much normally should be wearing a superhero cape at all times.




Outside of the hospital I have written 3 computed tomography procedure papers, 1 vascular intervention paper, 3 prompted journal reports, and two chapters worth of my workbook questions that have been turned in. I'm tired, a little cranky and certainly too white of skin to have it be 99 degrees outside.


So my weekend is coming, my bus is still engineless and I think I could sleep through the weekend if the dog wouldn't mind. But of course I cant do that. There is a house to clean, scrubs to wash and yet another paper to write. Plus the patient boy that I found outside of my doorstep this week certainly needs to be shown some attention if I ever want him sitting outside on the steps again.
Trust me, I don't like this schedule any more then you do. I am totally aware that my blogging is suffering. *yawn*

No comments: