Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Crazy is finally getting me places


Wow. Who thought my crazy would get me this far?! School started yesterday bright and early at 8am. Being the anxiety nerd that I am I couldn't sleep and was up at 5 am to walk the dog in the pitch black. Class is cool. I get to wear a lab coat. On the down side I also have to wear my old lady glasses, so I'm really working the lab nerd look. I made a poor decision in judgment asking a girl in my class if she was a child prodigy.....Swear she doesn't look a day over 13.....Turns out I'm just 10 years older then everyone else, and I turn around to realize everyone in class looks like a child prodigy to me. Sweet, where did I set down my old lady glasses?
Oh there on my new desk!!! (the price is right is on in the living room so you have to say my new desk like Bob is pulling back the curtain) Check out the study, complete with flowers from mom and dad (bc they love me the most) And the posters of body parts for the anatomy class which probably freeked out the kid who hooked up the internet today. Oh well. I can refer him to a great psychiatrist. Now it's time for me to get some studying done....

3 comments:

Amy said...

Please tell me you don't sit on that ball as an office chair. That is just an accident waiting to happen. Nice desk. :o)

Anonymous said...

The desk looks great Minn. Glad you have the internet there in the house now, though I am sure the coffee shop bums will miss you. Don't know why Amy is worried or suprised to see the ball as a chair. Given all the things you are balancing in your life these days, your skinny behind should be one of the easy ones!

WanderingGirl said...

The ball is okay as long as nobody stabs the scissors into it (a la The Office). YOU'RE NEW DESK is Grrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaatttttttttt! (said in the style of Tony the Tiger, of course!)