Saturday, January 14, 2006

Yogaaaaawwwee


The Grand Junction Yoga festival is this weekend. So I woke up this morning, put on my yoga outfit (yes, there is an outfit) and signed myself up for three classes. I figured that it was the perfect thing to loosen up my body from the bike and swim yesterday.....*note to self: don't do those two things hard in the same day no matter how bored you are*****So the yoga was really fun, and relaxing, and then I pulled a muscle in class 3. (Picture a nice quiet room where suddenly someone belts out an uncontrollable 'aaahhggghhh'.) I did manage to keep from yelling 'man down man down!' even though I really wanted to as I collapse into the fetal position on the mat.
When I got back to the house Teva was quick to show me where I went wrong in the down dog position.....showoff. But I got a free week of Birkram Yoga (Yoga in a hot room....I think it's called birkram...) Here is cookie on the couch being supportive of my foolishness. What a good dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your puppy is the cutest! Wish we lived closer we could take the dogs out for a walk. Cody would love that. I miss the snow!!! Send me some k? Its like friggin 72 here today with no rain in sight. GA! what kind of winter is this? Im moving back to CO next Sept- Ive decided. See you around!
-Jenni