Tuesday, January 10, 2006

School days school days.....

So it's been a busy week......Still no internet access at the house, so I'm back to hanging out with the bums outside the coffee shop. Lets recap on the funny parts of the week.....
Yesterday I went and got my school ID and books for class. Damn, 2 classes, 4 books, and it went over $400.00 . These books should carry me to class for that price. My school ID is completely hysterical. (I would put in a picture, but I still don't have the cord, it's being held by the post office bc of Tiffany's outburst at christmas time. See Tiffs blog
http://akadventuring.blogspot.com for her side of the story ) Anyways, after running from this building to that building for a piece of paper that I needed here to get to there, and then of course I couldn't get there from here and on and on. Finally I sit down on the stool to take the picture expecting a 'one two three' or 'say cheese'....something. And the kid says 'ok' and I say 'huh?' and somewhere between the 'h and the uh' the picture was taken (no click, no flash) and I was done. Poor guy hands me the ID, looks at me and says 'well, it's not my best work'. Yea. The only thing missing from the picture is me in a trucker hat that says Who Farted?

No comments: