Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sucking up unemployment

Well, I'm happy to announce that after this week I will officially be off unemployment. Now considering the company that I worked for, fired me after they received lawsuit papers, I don't feel TOO bad about taking them for unemployment wages while I relocated. But now that I'm here and only going to school 2 days a week, my cake life has to turn to jello pudding sometime. (note still both delicious, just one is sweeter then the other) Apparently liking beer is a good qualification to work in a brewery. And with the beautiful art sculptures set up through downtown, If I can surround myself in artwork I won't feel like a sell out from the art pimp community. Hey, maybe I can get someone drunk and sell them the giant frog........Or better yet, sell tickets to ride the buffalo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That frog turning into a prince doesn't look like a good possibility to me. I say, go with the buff. Congrats on the new job and welcome back to the land of the tax payer.

Amy said...

I am glad someone decided to work. And you can bet the first thing I am doing when I come to visit is jumping on that buffalo. What a picture that would be on the blog.