Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm a closet nerd with anxiety issues

Don't ask me why because I have no idea why I do somethings. Like wake up at 6am to complete a 'dry run' of getting to school on a completely perfect cold day to sleep in. Eating, get the dog walked, time myself riding the bike (6minutes, including locking and unlocking), walking (13.8 minutes at a quick pace). Noticing a bike shop on the way in case I blow a tire (I could drop it off and run to class..22minutes?), finding class. Riding home (freezing.....I think that would only take 7 minutes, so luckily I'm only mostly frozen as I come through the door) I realize that I will never be that person that you see running down the hall in disarray..
For those of you who have never seen it, my favorite website posts every Sunday.
www.postsecret.blogspot.com
I think my legs are thawed out now......time to organize my books and folders.....nerd

5 comments:

bakerquest said...

I ca n't wait to get to work on Mondays to read Post secret

Anonymous said...

Some people call it being a nerd. Others call it being a grown up. How did that happen??

WanderingGirl said...

whatever. She may have seen how long it took to get there, but I bet she didn't actually find her classroom. Geeky disarray. It's a new breed.

Amy said...

Where was this initiative when we were in college? I probably would have finished if you were this freakishly prepared. I want a picture of you in your new cool backpack.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm a nerd too but I would NEVER fo yhsy@
oops...that was suppossed to be "do that". my kitten just came and sat between me and my laptop-- thought I had my fingers on the right keys.
Anyway, yes, it's me Nicole and it's 1:30am, my husband's been asleep since 11pm, so I'm reading from the beginning of your blog! Don't know how far I'll get...
~Nicole