Sunday, February 26, 2006

Is it a bad thing that my rt leg is numb?


I know I know, I should have learned from Friday (actually Saturday morning), that I need to take things in moderation. This is a very difficult concept for me. 'Why can't I?' (says the 5 year old in me) 'I can too, you just watch.' Yea. Unfortunately my legs and hip don't exactly have that same devotion, and I had to drag myself to yoga this morning in a last ditch effort to be able to maintain a normal gait for the rest of the day. (so far so good). Good thing I have those anti-inflammatories.
Sativa on the other hand loves the new playground. Me, I'm still trying to get over the feeling that I've landed on the moon. But at least here we wont be chased by a moose ever again........That's a plus.

I have a bad habit of wanting to do everything. Like completely agreeing this morning to race with a road team so that they don't get disqualified for not having enough team members. 'Wait, I'll say yes, but your going to have to tell me everything you know about cycling, and explain it like your talking to a five year old.'

Sure. There should be a balance between the dog, school, work, girls on the run, biking, yoga, swimming, and sleeping......Unless I can do yoga in my sleep....Or blog in the pool.....



Just watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of your new playground... especially the last one with Teva in it. Please add that to my "I need a hard copy of this one" list. I think there's an art quilt in there somewhere. Hope your leg feels better soon. In the words of a wise young woman I know, "Ride fast. Don't fall down!".