Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Torture 2006



.

The actual torchure come from the 2 exams today. Anatomy at 8am (so anxiety woke me up at 5), and I just walked out of the Physiology. One was much better then the other I think. My remaining 3 braincells really tried to pull it out, but seriously, those two classes.....It's a lot to ask. In case your wondering, there is a limit to how much caffeine you can intake before it becomes counteractive. (and burns a hole through my stomach lining) I'm not even sure how I'm typing right now, let alone forming complete sentences. Must be nerves twitching in a final plea for help.
On the plus side, it is also "Dad sends me Flowers Day" (valentines day to the rest of you)
He is the coolest man ever.
A legend.


2 comments:

Amy said...

This is so weird seeing you study. I am having major flashbacks of 507 1/2 Ebenezer. Oh lord...the stories I could tell. :o)

miss king said...

ha ha ha.....let's not. some things we should just think about and giggle to ourselves....or shake our heads, whichever is the more appropriate