Monday, February 13, 2006



There is a part of me that would love to take Pinnacol to court, if nothing else then to be on record telling pinnacol insurance to kiss it. Unethical bastards. This is also what would most likely land me in a cell for contempt of court. hum. It is tempting. (you have the visual don't you? Me pulling a Jack Nicholson red faced yelling 'You can't handle the truth!', followed by officers of the court dragging me out of the hearing as I go limp into the 'non-violent protest' position)
You guys would tell me if my life was a reality TV show wouldn't you?

4 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

If I went to court with you, I'd yell "I OBJECT!!!!!" every time their lawyer tried to say anything. Every time. You'd want company in the cell, right?

Amy said...

I would be there in the courtroom too Manda. I wouldn't yell anything because someone has to stay out of jail in order to smuggle stuff to you and Tiff in jail. The first thing I am going to try and smuggle is one Ma King's apple pies. That should make you al oty of friends and possibly some protection while in the big house.

bakerquest said...

I'd poop on the judge's head.

Anonymous said...

Stop it! Stop it! The big man and I spent the "bail fund" we kept at our disposal while all of you were in collage, so from now on you're on your own. However, it should be noted that we are willing to provide the "fast horse" that the excellent sign suggests and I can produce the apple "protection pie" in about 2 hours.......