Saturday, February 18, 2006

Museum of Science and Natural History

It is a fact that if you do this "Tiff, lets go to the science museum. Tiff let's go to the Science museum" over and over, at 1:30 she will take you seriously and go to the museum (sweet!). At first I thought that it was possible that she was just taking me for 'a drive' considering I had driven her crazy all morning with my clothes washing and running around in a towel. Dude, seriously, I have a lot of laundry to do. I haven't had pantie is like 3 days. NOTE**Anyone who has ever had to do laundry at a Laundromat knows that you have strip down as much as possible to get it all in. I did finally give up the yellow towel and put on normal clothing to go to the museum. See Tiffs blog for pictures of me hula dancing.....
http://akadventuring.blogspot.com

This is me running down the hall in the Space Odyssey. (ok, I was overly excited) Tiffany sat quietly with all the little boys and girls as we listened to a REAL astronaut! She was way cool. I think that there is only like 9 women astronauts in the world that have been to the moon, and she was one of them. Girl Power. (thats her in the back behind the glass)

We spent 3 hours running around the museum. In the Fit for Life exhibition I found that I have a 93 inch vertical jump, Tiffany was in the 20th percentile for strength, and neither one of us can drive sober, let alone under the influence. (I rolled my car 3x and Tiff drove over the ledge)

Tomorrow we are off to Winter Park for the day. WP Amy is busting it out in the Rail Jam, so Tiff and I are being the Pit Crew/Fan club. We have a sign. Ride it Like you Stole It Girl!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yeah to the Museum! I am glad to know you both got your learn on...and some drunk driving practice. Now that is a full day!