Saturday, February 04, 2006



The worst part about working nights is that time between when you get off of work and the time you fall asleep. Absolute alertness at 11:30 at night when the only thing on is MASH and late late shows. Talking like the ADD poster child in a 2 o' clock class. Teva is in full rally bc I left at 4 and she is positive that starvation is only seconds away. Then before I know it, it's 6:30 and the internal clock in Tiffanys dog has alerted him to cry incessantly until I move confirming that I am still alive. I open one eye to see this look...... followed by the hurry up pee pee dance
Luckily thats Tiff problem now as we just got back from the doggie tradeoff. At least Sativa can wait till 9 before dancing. I'm tired, have bloodshot eyes, and need to get ready for work.........this shit is for the birds.

1 comment:

raya said...

That's funny:)