Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Zero to 60 in no time



So a pleasant surprise last night as Matt and Kelly (with baby Locklan in tow) got to stay over at Amanda's B&B. Their training in San Fran went well and the little man is growing like kudzu (for those not from the south, that's really fast)! With school and work & other stuff, its hard to believe that just a few weeks ago I was bored! How do I even fit in Yoga and Swimming anymore? And my 1:30 nap......How I miss you.





Matt was earning his keep by fixing my bike pump. I figured he would at least wait until they were in the car to laugh at me, where I for sure would have gotten the smirk and head shake at the bike shop. Thanks Matty! Tires are back to 120 and the weather is nice enough to enjoy it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your days of napping and blogging have come to an end. Real world here comes Amanda. Cute baby but not quite as cute as Grace. I am a little partial.