Saturday, March 25, 2006

2 postings in 1 day! Your so lucky!!

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra and panties. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " ~Frank Sinatra

The only proper southern way to leave an 8:45 am wine tasting is to walk away with a bloody mary in hand.

Dad says to me tonight....'so you had a lazy day huh?'

Me....No. not at all. I had a employee meeting / wine tasting this morning, lunch, then went for a bike ride. It's 75 degrees here so I laid out on the dock and took a nap. Now I'm watching a movie. Wait. What the hell am I talking about. It was a completely lazy day.'

4 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Hey! I can comment again!

I love that you had a totally lazy day! Makes up for all the drap I'm doing up here! Whoo hoo for the life!

WanderingGirl said...

of course, I meant crap, not drap. You got it.

Amy said...

Alright Amanda...thanks for the leg shot. I am going to try anad keep Neal away from this. As for the Bloody Mary...that's my girl!

miss king said...

i thought of you when I ordered it.