Monday, March 20, 2006


I had this dream last night. I was sitting at the little coffee-bagel shop downtown, typing away furiously at the computer when out of nowhere I begin to cry. It started out as the slow tears that ripple down your cheek, and then morphed into this sobbing blubber of a mess where I was crying so hard that I got crying hiccups. Out of sure embarrassment and panic I have my hands covering my eyes and cheeks that have apparently caught on fire from the heat radiating from them. Then a man I don't know walks up, picks me up, sets down and holds me on his lap until I stop. I get up, completely composed, close the laptop cover, grab what I can only imagine is my latee 1/2 shot vanilla, and walk out. When I hit the door I call over my shoulder 'see you tomorrow'. And I wake up.

And there is no heat in the house. (I'm at my house while Tiff is in town because we can't take the cat to the lake house)


Soon after I'm busted microwaving my skivies.
http://akadventuring.blogspot.com

To my own amazement I finally traded in my cell phone for a new updated fancy smanchy one today. This of course meant that I had to give up some text messages that I had kept around for way too long. Why you ask? Because....well I apparently enjoy torturing myself from time to time. Three cheers for cutting off a few strings today.


See ya tomorrow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does "ye ole landlord" say about the heat situation? Can't imagine the downstairs office will put up with that for long. Hope the helpful stranger in dreams stays and I get to talk to you on your fancy phone one day soon. I love you......

Amy said...

I am giving you a long distance coffee cheers for cutting those strings. Love you!

miss king said...

fixed within half an hour of the dentist office opening. Thats service! Tiff thinks that they were giving away nitrus bc of how cold it was.

Amy said...

Yeah all that free nitrous could get expensive.