Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sake to Me Baby


You know I said it. This is Liz, her boyfriend Danny and I at the downtown sushi restaurant in GJ last night. Happy hour followed by sushi and plum wine with sake mixed in is a perfect combination for a night filled with giggles. Come to think of it I'm surprised that there isn't a picture of me riding that buffalo downtown. (or did I.....) Granted at 2:30 this morning my body was not so fond of the sake/wine mixture, but here in about 30 minutes it's all going to be sweat out in yoga. Hummmm, for some reason I don't think that it's going to smell as sweet as it tasted. Oh yea, and I dislocated my finger......yea, not sure when or how.

2 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

I think I saw you and the Buffalo on "Girls gone wild - Grand Junction". Nice hair too.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have new friends with great smiles who know how to giggle. (even if it's sake induced).