Saturday, March 04, 2006


Well.....

I got to spend some quality time yesterday at Big O Tires. 3 hours actually. Turns out that grinding metal on metal noise that I was getting from the Jeep when I braked....really was metal on metal. And yes, I should have gone in earlier and not just turned up the volume on the radio. Over the course of these 3 hours I heard the term 'get er done' used a total of 8 times. 'yes sir we'll get er done'......'sure mam' we can get er done'.
I was thinking of putting these sweet rims on and dropping the jeep yo. The bill sobered me up.

4 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Definitely pimp it out. You could play "Low Rider" on the blog!

miss king said...

done

Amy said...

Yeah metal on metal equals bad. I've been there. You need the rims...sweet.

WanderingGirl said...

and get some Old English lettering for the back window that says something like "Back off bitch" and put a purple light underneath it so you make your own glow.