Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Beck McVanagon

Liz nods her head approvingly.

Beck McVanagon



Cookie and I spent this morning getting plates and registration for Beck McVanagon. We even got the Colorado Collectors Plates.










We spent more time sitting under a tree at Sears waiting for the Bus tune up, then we did in line for registration.
At least the view was nice and it wasn't too hot. I had to snap a picture of the Sears guys riding around on the tractors. There were 2 of them racing when I first walked out, but I think I made them nervous taking pictures so the racing came to a halt after the first go time. (the john deer won) I had a lot of time on my hands and thought about test driving one myself, but the racing would just have been too tempting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw...you guys are all gonna have so much fun together!

~Nicole

WanderingGirl said...

Can McHottie ride in Beck McVanagon? 'Cause that would make McHottie way cooler!

miss king said...

For that to happen you would have to TALK to McHottie and not just stalk him from afar

jsager said...

you could have raced those guys for their Pinks...then gone home with a new lawn mower...

Anonymous said...

Nice VAN!! Hey are you anywhere near Yampa??
Becca