Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Where am I?


As if the Jeep wasn't ghetto enough

With the back door that doesn't open.....The hatch that doesn't open.....The drivers side window control being the ONLY working control's for the entire car.....The AC/Heat only works when it's on HIGH......... The gold rims......

now we can add a busted up drivers side mirror to the list. For the low LOW price of $66 at the dealership. Damn kids and their baseball bats.

We are soooo ghetto, and apparently live in one too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes!

In high school I drove a Plymouth Horizon hatchback that I bought from my cousin for $500. Almost none of the doors would open, so when I'd drive my friend Nora to school, we'd have to jump out of the windows like the Dukes of Hazard. Then I'd park sideways, taking up 2 spaces, pretending that my car was so valuable I didn't want to risk anybody's car door banging it. One time, while chasing my friend in his parents' Volvo to the 7eleven, I honked my horn so much that when I was done honking, the horn was still in my hand. (this same fella used to steal my bumper stickers off of my car and then put them on his, until I'd steal them back... oh, there are so many more stories, but my comment is now longer than your blog posting, and that is just not right.

Aw, Man, I loved my first car. Thanks for bringing back the memories...

~Nicole

Amy said...

The jeep is sounding more and more like the Buick grocery getter!