Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Night of Jazz



A day filled with lawyers, anxiety, Dr. Appointments, a new psychiatrist, and an aching hip, promptly was followed by a night amongst the grapevines and a little jazz band. Liz's grandmother (who coincidently holds jedi status) cooked up a storm for 10 of us to feast off of. The vineyard provided the wine. Being the skinniest one there I made off with the leftovers. Sweet. (I'm terribly thin you know.) See Liz and Jedi Grandmother below.....
The jazz was terrific. A little string trio that drove around in a red schoolbus that runs solely on Vegetable oil. Aggghhhh, the sweet smell of french fries....
Looks like things started to get blurry as the night went on. Yes. I know. Double fisting wine at a vineyard.
Thats the kind of classy girl I am. Dont you judge me.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't tell...is that a bottle of Vino in your hand? Looks like just what you needed after a hard day :o)

miss king said...

yes amy, thats actuallt TWO bottles of vino in my hand