Sunday, September 10, 2006

Are my eyes bleeding?

Look at me. Look AT ME!!!! Are my eyes bleeding?

I'm sorry. Ok, I'm really sorry. I know I said it wouldn't stop me from blogging, but I could have been wrong. Plus with the camera shipped off to somewhere in India, who knows when I'll be back to my normal self. Well, I'm not saying I was normal in the first place, but you know what I mean.

Whats happened......

The bus is back and shifting like a dream. I was grossly over charged and cried in a mechanics office because he made me so mad. He said 'your not going to cry about it are you?' Which of course set off the water works like flipping a switch. How was he to know that there was so much pain and anxiety built up waiting to be unleashed? He looked at me like he would have rather been in the pits of hell, and STILL slapped me around with a bill. Bastard. On the positive spin I got a shitton of airline miles out of it. .

So I bought my ticket for the wedding in Pittsburgh. Lets hope I don't have to sit by this screaming kid on the plane.

Now, I know I'm lame, and my blogging is suffering, but I have 2 exams tomorrow, so on that note I have to go study more.

Lamest blog entry ever.

7 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Can you see me? I'm doing a high kick and a supa-star for you! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amanda, you just affirmed what I had suspected... that damned school IS kicking your ass! Kick it back for me, will ya?!

I used to fear the "real world" (not the MTV show) so much that I stayed in school as long as possible... I have a BA, an MA, and two years towards a second MA (none of which I am doing ANYTHING with, unless blogging counts)... but ever since I've been out -- well, I swear I will NEVER GO BACK! So, I feel for you! Kick its ass for me!

And kick that mechanic's ass for me too, while you're at it!

However, I can't look at you and tell you if your eyes are bleeding because... well, I'm not trying to rub it in. Have you thought about getting some cheap disposable cameras in the meantime? I know the price of development sucks, but you can get the photos back on CD. I would mail you a bunch of ours -- when Victor was in Iraq he got loads of care packages, sometimes from strangers, and so he still has tons of disposable cameras. I'd send 'em to ya but I don't want to sound like a stalker asking for your address.

Ohhhh... Hang in there! Have fun at your brother's wedding -- we OU graduates really must be more than just hippies who hang out on the green eating Burrito Buggy burritos after all!

Okay...that was a really long comment. Take care, Amanda! Good luck on your exams!
~Nicole

Anonymous said...

THAT PICTURE OF THE KID ON THE WINDSHIELD IS FABULOUS!! I will send you all the "smart vibes" I can muster this day. I may not be able to do a high-kick supa-stah move, but I believe....

jsager said...

you've certainly joined my top 5 worst blog club...i own the other 4 spots, however.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmm..... Burrito Buggy.....

Amy said...

Exams! I thought you just started school this semester.

bakerquest said...

well if hte wedding is after nov1 you can stay with us!