Tuesday, July 04, 2006

6 hours strong




2 Passes.
Slowest speed 15mph
Fastest speed 72mph
5 hours (after picking up Molly on I70).
Dirt road taking us in.
Great Views.
4 Wheeling to the camp spot.
Smelly Dog.


What a sweet ride. Molly and I sat up last night and watched a DVD on my laptop, I woke up at 6 and ran around with the dogs, only to be greeted by Sativa covered in Elk shit. Ummm. It is impossible to fit a dog underneath the sink in the bus to wash her off. So I used up all of the water to soak her down and drove into town. Turns out there is a parade at 11. We keep looking at each other saying.....'Ya know really, I could stay till Friday.......or longer.'
This place is awesome.

2 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

I hope you always remember to put Beck's popup down before you drive out of camp. That'd cause some serious wind drag!

jsager said...

Ok I'm jealous. Martini, you, the others and I need to circle the wagons/vanagons and visit the high country at somepoint. Especially if you're cooking the hotcakes...