Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Can't get much cooler then Pink Glasses

Would I dare?

Well the Crested Butte parade was everything I could hope for and pink doggie glasses. Here are some of my favorite floats from the parade.....


Bikes jumping fire, couch pulling on skis and the accordion playing, beer drinking dads who wanted to see boobies. I don't think that there is much that can keep you out of the CB parade....I can just see those three guys explaining to the parade director.....'Well, I can play the accordion...and Jim here can play the guitar.....Billy is going to let us borrow his truck, so he wants to ride in the back with us and look at boobies'.

Sounds good boys your in. Good times.


Beck McVanagon served up his first hot cooked meal of Steak and scallops with a side of asparagus for the 4th. Yum. Then we hiked up to watch the fireworks....which I actually didn't get to see due to a doggie panic attack.

I know, there is going to be a lot of talk about the bus, so your either going to have to get used to it or start visiting another site. There is one more day to put up with me and Crested Butte pictures, and a whole lot more of me telling you how awesome of a time we had, and how sweet my bus is. I'll be back to my crazy life soon enough where I am trying to postpone dealing with.....well I'll tell you about it later. Happy trails everyone!

5 comments:

212degreedesigns said...

you wait for your autos to tell you their name,...

i thought i was the only one crazy enough,..

and imagine my surprise and terror when my darling geo gladly tells me her name is CHERRY!

i tried to argue, really i did,..
but how do you argue iwth someone abotu what their own name is,...?

he is amazing
and i am as tearfully jealously happy you got a bus,..

now i can prove to my husband i am not the only one who still wants one.

nice to meet you. :)

Amy said...

Keep the stories of the bus, you and the dog. They make me smile...besides all I really talk about is Grace and you still visit my site. Mmmm...steak and scallops.

WanderingGirl said...

That is one pimp ride!

Anonymous said...

What complete joy. I wouldn't begin to know which is my favorite pic, but I guess it's any one with you and Cookie BOTH smiling! Those pink glasses are just to die for. I love the pictures and stories of the adventures. Keep em' coming........but when am I going to see pancakes????????

Anonymous said...

Hey there, L.I.A.,
Thanks for all your comments lately! Glad Victor's and my life makes you laugh...

Let me know if you decide to do that European trip -- we have a free guestroom, you know!!! And Winter loves company!!!

I completely recommend the Amsterdam trip. Good times, Good times!

~Nicole