Friday, July 21, 2006

Personal alarm clock


Today it was my job to call the ladies and rally the troops for an early morning hike. It's amazing the determination that comes out of me at 7 am with only 1 cup of coffee. Plus I was still feeling like I should have done SOMETHING in Boulder. So today was my redemption day, and I'll drag my friends down with me.

'Yes I know your tired. You sound like I just woke you up. Oh I did? Well then, now your up. Throw on some pants and I'll pick you up in a second'

(wha wha wa wha wha wa)

'No? What do you mean no? I'm on my way to your house. Your going to hear the bus horn in about

mhhheeeeee (that's the closest I can think to make the bus horn noise).

*smiling apprehensively* I know. They out number me. But they love me....or at least they did.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I would get out of the bed if I heard's Beck's horn...oh how I wish I could hear it and you were outside of our house. Come home soon...