Sunday, July 09, 2006

Just Mostly Dead

You will attain ultimate glory in ...

Dueling to the Death - you always quote from the Princess Bride
'In" what rejected sport will you attain your greatest glory?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Inconceivable!


I'm following in Amy's footsteps and made a link to the rejected photos page. Look to the right mom....the right mom, it's the last one under People Who I peek In On. There you go.

It's raining and nasty here today. I tried to be productive when I got home from work and pulled my mid back trying to wash the dog. Don't ask me how. I'm going to tell everyone it was a trapeze accident. Or something better that I'll think of later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy that you have followed in Amy's footsteps that I just may owe her another pie. Pleeeeeeeease tell me you bought tht straw hat.... Glad you didn't see a bear. One tried to eat your sister in Bend last weekend you know. I can see now why the Crested Butte parade was "all that and then some". Happy days, happy days.

Sorry about your back. Know a good cracker in GJ? If not get thyself to your hot yoga class. Love to you, my angel.....