Sunday, July 23, 2006

Redneck Game Victory


I get bored easily at work.
So I like to play a game with other people. (No one ever knows that they are playing).
I'll wait.
And watch you.
(but you won't notice that I'm watching)
The more people that are with you, the more important the game becomes to me..
Timing is everything.
Patience is important.
And When I see my window, I'll take it.
The goal being to get you and everyone with you.....
to not be able to answer a simple question..
I swoop in

'Everything alright?'

Not a sound.
*sly grin*

You and everyone with you has a mouth full.

I win.

Today, a personal best.
11 people at one table. A 1999 record breaker.

It's the little victories

My own little redneck game

2 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

I used to do that too. It's great!

Anonymous said...

Only thing that might improve the score is if you could have your "GRITS" shirt on (girls raised in the south, for those of you who don't know) and have used your best SC twang "how ya'all doin?". You can sing "we are the champions" all day long today with no fear of someone calling you out.