Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Don't toy with me I know people


It's just a regular ole week in Amandaland.
"This is Your last week of freedom Amanda."

Ouch. My ulcer is bleeding.

Somehow my tomorrow has become today and the little rabbit is running around the apartment telling me I'm late.

My neighbor left a note on my VW bus:

Don't park in our lot during the day.

She's right, there is plenty of room on the street. Especially in front of her house in front of her FOR RENT sign. (whaaaat? It was the only 2 spots left on the street. I would almost swear to it)

At last nights coaches meeting for the Girls on the Run, I am please to announce that there was not a mullet in sight. My assistant coach is a parole officer. (I bet shes HAD a mullet) I guess she tackled someone last year at the track last season. Turned out to be a parent of one of the girls that thought it would be funny to jump out from under the bleachers and scare his daughter. Word it she broke his nose. I'm afraid of her. I hope she doesn't drop kick me for not knowing how to use the timer.....Seriously, how the hell do you use this thing?

1 comment:

WanderingGirl said...

No "please" or anything? Sheesh, no manners!