Friday, August 25, 2006

I don't think this is a good sign



Today was a shot in the arm. Actually two shots in each arm. Booooo Heath Department Boooo.
I sat in 3 waiting areas today, Heath Department, Student Heath Center, and then had to go BACK to the Health Department because they forgot to give me one of my shots. Son of a

This after I spent the majority of my day touring the hospitals for my Friday rotations. I learned that if a nurse isn't available.... we are responsible for giving patients enemas.

Mark my words I Will ALWAYS Find A Nurse!

The 'Got protection?' free condom bin at the Student Department was the only thing that made me crack a smile today. Short lived when I saw some of the guys that were taking them.
The nurse at the Health Department needs glasses. Just look at how far off the bandaid is from the bleeding needle mark. Oh well, 2 out of 3 isn't so bad I guess. By the end of it, I was so bummed out that I headed into El Bistro for some comfort food. Ummmm lasagna and tarimasu. I made the waiter feel uncomfortable because my eyes kept welling up the whole time.

And this is only week 1.

3 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Nah, you were so jellin' your eyes were wellin'. Just like Helen McMellen. You just missed the Italian Jedi. I've been there.

212degreedesigns said...

you just sprung a leak,...

lol

Mimi Lenox said...

You are too cute.
I just ran across your blog because you commented on mine (Dating Profile of the Day) Thanks for the comment.
I'll try to keep you laughing and make those boo boos (sp?) go away.