Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Princess is here


My apartment is a sweet 58 degrees. Tiffany tried to turn the AC off and I slide tackled her. (I may be small, but I am freakishly strong for my size) It's now agreed that if you are cold, you go and put on a sweater. Case Closed.

We went out last night and ate, and drank, and drank some more. It was fun. My liver hurts. We co-wrote the toast for Ryan (our brother) and Erins wedding. Oh yes. On a napkin. In the bar. And don't tell me we can't make a toast mom, because we are. I'll bring my own microphone if I have to. (check check. Is this thing on?) It is both witty and 'shoot beer out your nose' funny.
We're getting strippers too, one is for Ryan, one for Erin.

No hints here on the speech. You'll have to wait for the video release in October.

4 comments:

212degreedesigns said...

i swear i am going to hurt myself laughing watching that one day.

LOL

212degreedesigns said...

and have to know though

the song that was here yesterday!?!?!

what, where, who,.. you know the important stuff! LOL

miss king said...

yesterdays song was Mac Graydens Crazy Mama

212degreedesigns said...

i found it!

just in time for troy to make fun of me...

LOL