Monday, August 21, 2006

Next Stop:


Apparently the grown up train is picking up the remainder of my friends. Molly, Jed, Nick. Like they were being given away at the peach stand. Even when I was on the phone with Neighbor Kid, he was running errands with his girlfriend.

Eh tu Brute?

I think I fell off the caboose again. Hanging on by my fingertips just wasn't making it now that I need two hands for flashcards.

Ah yes school. I made it through the first day without hyper-ventilating into a paper bag.

I spent tonight mass producing a stack of medical terminology flashcards. Stay tuned. Soon I will be able to say 'bleeding ulcer' in Greek.

4 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Okay, I heard about Jed, what about Molly and Nick?

Anonymous said...

YOU Can Do it!!! Just remember to yell its a Dead Language once or twice a day like you have tourettes and the professor is unlikely to call on you. Or you could stick with flash cards.

Amy said...

ulceris bleedis...I'm pretty sure that's right. I did have one you know!

b fisk said...

hey amanda, email me so i can get your email. i have a question. beefiskone@hotmail.com