Sunday, August 13, 2006

New Game

Mullets boys and girls. Were talking about mullets.

Tiffany made a BOLD statement on her blog. 'Farmville has more mullets then anywhere else in the world.' (Don't quote me on the exact statement, but it was something along those lines)

How dare she. Grand Junction has the most mullets.

So it's on. A mullet off.

Thats right.

Picture of a mullet: 100 points
Picture of a mullet with you IN the picture: 1000 points
Picture of a mullet with you IN the picture and your PETTING the mullet: 2000 bonus points
**bonus points given for telling the story on what you said to get the mullet picture with you in it TBA**
Thats right, I don't play around with points. Were going and we're going big.

Wanna play along?

There is no prize. And no glory in winning. After all, the winner does live in the town with the most mullets so......

Game on.

10 comments:

Molecular Turtle said...

Thought the mullet was a Canadian things. Good to know the virus is spreading.

miss king said...

I only wish I had my camera the day I waited on a mullet guy with a shirt on that said:

Cool As Fuck

WanderingGirl said...

I propose 500 bonus points if you get the guy (or lady, as the case may be) in front of his/her own truck or camaro. An additional 500 points if there is a gun rack. 1000 if it's in the camaro.

And I only said that there were a lot of mullets here.

T

WanderingGirl said...

You goofed up the link to Amy. Need to change .blogger to .blogspot I think.

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU BOTH SMOKING CRACK!!!! I live in PITTSBURGH, PA, home of the mullett (aka Hockey Hair) and the IROC. Need proof check out Yarmir Jagger's pictures while in a pens jersey.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, this may be enough to get The Old One into the game. Charlotte is an easy drive away and everyone knows "where NASCAR is headquarted" mullets are a way of life. Maybe Howard Ganan would agree to let me take a pic with him. Does that count?
:o}

WanderingGirl said...

bonus points to mom for identifying a family friend with mulletude. Ryan, game on. You're in.

Anonymous said...

http://www.bradhuffcycling.com/blog/page/5/

go down about halfway-

Anonymous said...

Oh, god, Amanda, you do NOT want me to play along. We live in GERMANY for god's sake!!! Every self-respecting German has a mullet (and an earing in his left ear)!

There is actually a big shaggy dog down the road whose name is "Mullet". Maybe it means something else in german, but it's his name, nonetheless.

Also, does a picture of my husband from last halloween count?!
~Nicole

Anonymous said...

What about guys with mullets wearing speedos? Nicole and I see a lot of those at the local schwimbads (aka public swimming pools in Germany). But then again, who would want to see that?

I also have a friend who owns a Camaro, has a mullet, has a hairy chest, and is a mechanic! How many points is that worth?


Victor (Nicole's husband)