Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It has begun


Well I have one quiz under my belt in medical terminology. Don't you worry, this department is not going to keep me from blogging. I'll kill some time for you, and maybe once and a while give you a funny story.

Medical term:
Hiratsuism= Excessive Hair

Tiffany was quick to point out that no one really cares about that one....unless your the intern that has to shave him.

Then you will never forget and have hairy nightmares for a week.

I borrowed my dogs Eyore toy to take to Patient Care class today. Everyone understood the dried up dog slobber.....I hope. It was kind of like their reaction when I showed up at the picnic....see it was supposed to be the student and your 'support team'.....so everyone had brought husbands and wives, family, boyfriends...

I brought my dog. Had I known Eyores important roll today, I would have had him tag along too. Next time Eyore, all the fruit jello you can eat.

7 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Go Eyore!

Anonymous said...

I say next time take the soft trunk full of squirrels..... then they'll think you and Eyore've got a posse.

Arleigh Jenkins said...

So your pup looks like they are taking a poop in your living room (First photo.)

WanderingGirl said...

I told you so! A stinky present from Cookie!

miss king said...

lol. do you think Sativa is acting out from a lack of attention? (I'll poo in this corner...that will teach her to take my toy! Get your nose out of that BOOK!!)

Amy said...

I can hear Sativa now...Arr rrr ar...as she shakes her butt.

Anonymous said...

Interesting info on the back of my Curel Hand Lotion tube.
Avena Sativa = Oatmeal extract. Love that you named your dog Sativa.

Avena Sativa - or Acacia Senegal, also an ingredient in my lotion, but both ever so exotic sounding for fake names. Now if I use those names and people ask me where I'm from I will say the Isle of Curel.

That will blow them away.