Thursday, December 29, 2005

Best creative present goes to.....



Ryan. For coming up with the road side emergancy kit for dad. For those of you who do not know, dad was in a car accident, hit by a van of illegal mexican workers. (on the infamous 'chuck a coffee table down the steps day'....still working on that holiday to catch on) Now. This kit contains.......a road flare, a hack saw, flashligh, jumper cables, and of course a can of refried beans, so next time he can offer food in hope of keeping them around till the cops and ambulance show up.
Second place, the industrial belt sander turned Massager (2006 model). Don't judge by the look on my face how awesome this thing really is.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I have a similar emergency roadside kit except instead of refried beans I have an empty water bottle in case of bathroom emergency during snow storms on the interstate...okay long story but nonetheless heed my warning.

WanderingGirl said...

Dad made me an emergency kit when I went to college that had a can of CocaCola and a roll of toilet paper. There might have been a set of jumper cables and a quart of oil. He figured I could have a drink while I waited for a tow truck, and if I had to wait a long time, well...