Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm leaving on a jet plane

(hey kid, who are you, you smell funny, is that apple pie?)

as unusually passed out in the back of the plane. See Tiffany (halla) got up at 4 this morning and drove me to the airport. Nothing is open at DIA at 5am for coffee that will take something other then cash (what kind of shit is that?) So, I barely remember takeoff, and then I woke myself up talking (that's never good when your on a packed 747) the poor man next to me was highly annoyed but a good sport (I think I drooled too, ah who am I kidding, I know I did). The airline hostess had to wake me up, so startled I say 'huh, yes, coffee, 2 creams 1 sugar', she looks at me, 'sit up, were landing, coffee train rolled through here 2 hours ago'. Oh. Damn.
Now I'm at the farm, still exhausted despite my 2 hour delta nap. Im walking around like a zombie, and hope to load the pictures of the horses I just took later tonight. (mom has dial-up, so it might take overnight) They are furry even though it's only 45 degrees here, with blankets on no less. Ah to be living at the farm. Oh, and did I mention the apple pie.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sleepy! Almost made an old lady scoot over in her bed and let me in for a nap today! Kids are walked and fed, one glass of wine in me, must sleep soon...