Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A is for Amanda kicks Ass in Biology

So, I forgot to tell you. I finished my biology class while I was in the trailer park....That's right, I took a final exam in a doublewide. My overall grade came out to be an A. So, I've decided, in celebration, to share the science maniac video. Now, the website won't let me load it, so if you would like to see it, and have some depends adult size diapers to wear, post a response with your e-mail on it (* I will not share with unknown users & will delete the post as soon as I send it) Cross flashdance with a medicated Mun-chi-chi & you've got it. Now dance with me! Dance, Dance!!!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You got an A? I was doing a modified geriatric version of your dance for a B!! Heaven only knows what I will do now. Fortunately the animals tell nothing.......

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, who's the blog administrator and why is he removing comments from your site? Wow, there are blog police I guess... That's a little scary.

miss king said...

no mom, thats me, i deleated amys bc it had her email on it & i didnt think it should stay out there. well i guess we knowwhere the paranoia comes from,,,