Tuesday, December 13, 2005

oh how exciting



well I'll tell ya! The gypsy train was on the roll again this week as Tiffany and I headed out to Grand Junction for the delivery of the couch. And yes, you see the picture? It IS the rare red leather, found only in the rarest places from the very rare red cow (very sought after). There are some pictures of the new apt too, not nearly as exciting since I don't have neighbors like Tiffany's. Just a quick in and out (gypsys can't be anywhere for too long) just in time to hit the Vale pass storm as snow is coming down! Nothing can stop the gypsy train. Can you believe that I got rid of 60% of my STUFF? And then after unpacking lost another 10%! I love how empty it looks! Tiffany is a rock star for all of her help.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girls!!! Looks good Amanda, though the couch doesn't look like I remembered. Oh the price of age... Will the cycling girls cover the lovely gray fuse box by the door? Can't wait until I can come see you all settled in. It has touched my heart to know that you two have had this time together. Travel safely and I will see you in a couple of days at my own front door. I will be the one with the big fat apple pie in her hands, surrounded by dogs!

Amy said...

I love your apartment! It is so you! And the couch...what a find! Those red cows are VERY in demand! I hope I make it out there to see you in Grand Junction...okay got to go Grace just pooped her bottom. Ah a day in the life of a desperate house wife. Love you!

miss king said...

see I didnt remember it being that fluffy.....or wide. But I like a good wide couch. Wide enough for movie snuggling....with the dog...oh booo hooo. ha ha just kidding. but not really. And the cycling girls painting is way too big to cover the box. Im thinking of getting a big tree for there with the skylite and all.