Wednesday, December 28, 2005

family traditions in reverse



As if the King family traditions arent crazy enough....this year we did them in reverse of there normal order. Why? Not sure, I don't even know if it was intentional. Xmas, 1 day late, hopeland gardens lights tour, 2 days late, book reading, 3 days late. But look at how tickled Ryan got. Major case of the church giggles. He snorted....twice.
Crazy to think that I only have 2 days left. Everything on my 'to do' list has been checked off, and now my sole goal is to polish off the bailys cheesecake that mom made today. I accept my own challenge. (I've been in training with the cake, and this has liquer in it, so it will be a piece of....well, you get the point)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Things in reverse actually make sense for the King family. Erin will understand soon enough...and Amanda what the heck are you wearing?! LOL