Friday, December 02, 2005

trailer park princess


Well after tasteless jokes have been made for months, my life has fittingly landed me in a trailer park. As I was sliding my way over Berthoud Pass, Im getting these looks from oncoming traffic....'dude, what are you doing, this snow is going to be EPIC man!' Yes, yes, I know. But epic snow or not, it was time to drive away. Besides, what is left of my snowboard gear has either been hawked or is in a closet living in Grand junction without me and that sweet sweet pow pow. The valley curse did it's best I must say, dumping over two feet of snow in an attempt to keep me in for yet another day, but there is no greater power then a 4x4 jeep weighted down by moving, and a 100 pound girl wired on Red Bull.
Which leads me to the trailer park. Better places could have been chosen, yes, but why start now? I have less then a week here, and I have such a stellar reputation for picking the winners, may as well let it all ride on this one. And besides, the sunset over the federal prison across the street is a nice reminder that there are worse places I could be.

No comments: