Thursday, December 15, 2005

Park pooh

So, I wonder. I take the kids to the park today (kids meaning Teva Marie and Aweeee Pooh King) and there is an incredible amount of geese at the park....and even triple the incredible amount of goose shit. It made me remember that horse we drove up to Michigan to go see & I spooked him, and he drug dad through the goose shit. Dad bought him in the end just so he could call him Goose Shit Willy. That is a true story. So I'm wondering (as I have to stick to the paved trail bc of the bird poo, and am still dodging and weaving like the fat kid in dodgeball) is it really necessary for me to pick up the dog poo in this park? I don't even want to walk into the grass to get the dog poo. I wont tell you what I did or didn't do....Unless Phil the dog poo park ranger ticket writer reads this, and in that case I picked it up. But it also made me wonder......Why don't the geese get cold feet on the ice? Are they normally hot footed and find relief walking on the ice all day? And whatever the American Medical Association just said about fiber not being good for colon cleansing, needs to take a walk in Aldenbrook Park.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I vote let the kids poop...and if someone says something run like the cops are chasing you out of the Winthrop Fountain! Uh oh is that too much info?